Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Yum Yum4Kids.
1. Orders & Delivery All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Yum Yum4Kids. Yum Yum4Kids may vary prices and in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers, reasonable prior notice will be given to you. If Yum Yum4Kids requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Yum Yum4Kids which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. Yum Yum4Kids or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified by Yum Yum4Kids as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Yum Yum4Kids to be authorised to receive the goods. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order Yum Yum4Kids may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged. Yum Yum4Kids reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
2. Returns & Refunds Yum Yum4Kids will provide a 30 day money back guarantee for the products and services that are bought online. In order to be eligible for the money back guarantee we must be notified within 30 days and we can only refund money paid. Yum Yum4Kids has an extensive dispute resolution process that must be exhausted before any refunds are issued. All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of the Company Management.
3. Prices & Payment For each online order, you must pay: 1. the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Yum Yum4Kids and 2. the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time. Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Yum Yum4Kids is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the internet. At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated in the orders and payment section of this web site. We are unable to accept COD charges. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched. Prices and range on this website may vary from Yum Yum4Kids stockists.
4. Products All our products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly, we cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival.
5. Your Account You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Yum Yum4Kids in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Yum Yum4Kids may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
6. Images & Graphics Yum Yum4Kids aims to include up-to-date images and/or graphics of all of the goods on this website. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods.
7. Privacy Yum Yum4Kids will comply with Yum Yum4Kids’s Privacy Statement and will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
8. Liability Any liability of Yum Yum4Kids in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Yum Yum4Kids be limited to: 1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and 2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9. Changes To Terms Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Yum Yum4Kids may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
10. Applicable Law All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of Australia.
Exclusion and limitation of liability TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE OR GIVE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER OR INCIDENTAL TO THIS AGREEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US, OUR RESELLERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES HEREBY GIVEN, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. 1. Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the services which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising. 2. In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
Important note In the event that this agreement constitutes a supply of goods or services to a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other national, State or Territory legislation (the Acts) nothing contained in this agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty or other obligation in relation to this agreement and the goods and you where to do so is unlawful. To the full extent permitted by law, where the benefit of any such condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon you pursuant to any of the Acts, our sole liability for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation, including any consequential loss which you may sustain or incur, shall be limited (except as otherwise specifically set forth herein) to: a. in relation to goods i. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or ii. the repair of the goods or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; b. in relation to services i. the supplying of the services again; or ii. The payment of the cost of having the services supplied again as in each case we may elect.
Privacy Statement Yum Yum4Kids respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit. In line with those guidelines, Yum Yum4Kids would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries. Information collected by Yum Yum4Kids includes:
1. named individuals
3. email addresses
4. Information about what services you have ordered from Yum Yum4Kids
5. Information about what services you have enquired
6. Your interest in receiving Yum Yum4Kids email newsletters
7. Correspondence between you and Yum Yum4Kids
8. A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
9. Encrypted credit card details
10. Your accesses to our websites
What Yum Yum4Kids does with your information We do not your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries We do provide aggregate data to third parties We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Yum Yum4Kids We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services We monitor and store your online requests for webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)
Email communications As a customer of Yum Yum4Kids you will receive occasional email communications from Yum Yum4Kids that relate to the services we provide to you. Please contact us if you would like to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
We value your input We welcome your views about our website and its contents. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org